Exam 70-410 is the first exam for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 2012. The exam objectives are on Microsoft’s website: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 under the “Skills Measured” area. You must be able to feel comfortable with each of those areas before attempting the exam.
New R2 specific content in Exam 70-410 covers the following areas:
- Configure servers: Install and configure Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Configure local storage:Create storage pools by using disk enclosures
- Configure file and share access: Create and configure Work Folders
- Configure servers for remote management: Manage non-domain joined servers
- Create and configure virtual machine settings: Create and configure Generation 1 and 2 virtual machines; configure and use extended session mode
- Create and configure virtual machine storage: Manage checkpoints; configure storage quality of service (QOS)
- Create and configure virtual networks: Configure NIC teaming in virtual machines
- Install domain controllers: Deploy Active Directory infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in Windows Azure
Good luck, pop back in and tell us how you went!
get IT right